Fresh Peach Margarita
- 1/3 cup fresh peach puree (*see Directions below*)
- 2 ounces white tequila
- 1.5 ounces lime juice
- 1 ounce Triple Sec (or freshly-squeeze orange juice to make it lighter)
- 1 Tablespoon agave or honey
- optional garish: rim salt and fresh peach slice
Add all ingredients together in a shaker. Shake for 15 seconds until combined. Serve over ice in a glass that has been rimmed with salt and garnished with a fresh peach slice.
* To make fresh peach puree, simply peel and pit a fresh peach and puree it in a blender until smooth. 1 medium peach = approximately 1/2 cup puree (but measure to be sure).